Puma Men's Evospeed 5 FG Soccer Shoe Cleat Review

Puma Evospeed 5 FG Soccer Shoe are a great color, fit and quality.I like this shoe first because its my first soccer shoe and second it has padding inside which makes it very comfortable. I havent played in it yet but it seems that it is good be good. No defects received and the shoe fit as expected. First time wearing them I only had one spot on the inside of my left ankle get raw from the shoe rubbing against my skin.
Puma Evospeed 5 FG Soccer Shoe other than that these are a great pair of cleats and they arrived at my door on the day expected.

Puma Mens evoSpeed 5 FG Soccer Cleats Comfort, Durability and a Brand New Design! Low maintenance, durable style, along with great fit and major comfort, create the ideal affordable shoe. Puma Mens evoSpeed 5 FG Soccer Cleats feature: Player Type: Suited for ambitious professional and amateur players alike Upper: Soft synthetic material provides durable performance Anatomic fit provides maximum comfort Midsole: Nylon ankle lining feels soft against skin Outsole: Lightweight TPU injected outsole for durable performance Mixed conical and bladed cleat design for maximum grip For use on firm natural surfaces Puma Soccer...The Nature of Performance.